Tuesday, November 20, 2007

without the flame, there's no fire

Ok, what is up with this? I was just at candle-icious.com (I know, ridiculous name, but a decent site) and apparently, they have jar candle warmers, which allow you to heat the scented wax without lighting the candle, thus allowing the scent to be released into your room without a flame. People, what fun are candles without the risk usually involved with having an open flame? Everyone knows there's a chance that you might burn your whole house (or dorm room) to the ground, but there's some small thrill in that, isn't there? Or am I the only one?

I put a picture of it below, only that you might stay far, far away from it. If you are my friend and you buy it, I promise I will judge you.


Stupid candle warmers, sucking the joy out of life.

No comments: