Friday, November 16, 2007

let's accessorize!

About two minutes ago, my roommate came into my room with a problem (and just to spoil the surprise, she left with a superb solution). She brought me her candle holder with the remains of an Apple Harvest candles, it's wick burned down to the bottom. "How do i get it out?" she asked, her eyes questioning.

That, my friends, was the moment i whipped it out.

THE WAX SCRAPPER. (thunderous applause)



I feel like their might be some doubters in the crowd, those who might think that a knife is sufficient (it's NOT), but I want them to know that the Yankee Candle scraper works perfectly. You just slide it down and under the side of the hard wax, and it pops right out, easy as pie.

So make sure to add this insanely useful tool to your candle collection.

No comments: