Thursday, November 15, 2007

oy vey. it's the scent of the day.



Autumn Wreath

description from the Yankee Candle web site:
"There's a cheerful welcome in the spicy warmth of autumn leaves and cinnamon apples."

Well, my friends, here's the cold, hard truth: there is not a lot of autumn leaves or apples in this scent. I will give Yankee Candle the fact that the candle does smell strongly of cinnamon, but there is also a delectable hint of nutmeg and just a faint trace of pumpkin pie. Basically, it sort of smells like an autumn wreath. Imagine that. But it is delicious, none the less, and it was the scent that I gave my roommate (shoutout to Allison Koskta, woot) for her birthday and the scent that my other roommate (shoutout to Mallory Rubin, woot) bought when we last visited Yankee Candle. So basically, it has the approval of half of the residents of 821 Livingston, which probably means nothing to you since you don't know any of us. But hey, at least you know three other people have bought it. Plus, it is a fantastic deep cranberry color, which matches basically everything. So get on it, my friends, and add this candle to your collection as soon as possible.

No comments: